CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 15 August 2009

End

Finally, today is the last day of exam for my first semester of degree. How's my feeling now? Feel relief from the stress of studying those difficult stuff, but still worrying about the result of ENL and ECO. I just hope a pass, not more than that, it is enough for me already T_T aih... I am still confident in other subjects, only ENL is what I am worrying. Last week before exam, lecturer didn't even go to class, we didn't even have any last revision before the exam... She is just like suddenly disappear. lol... Under the condition of don't know the exam format, not enough time for me to write properly and think off the idea, I really scare I can't score for it. If the paper is not marked by our lecturer, I think I have only 1% of chance to score only T_T Then, have to undergo the retake process T_T

Arh... sad ar... Today also feel a bit unhappy. But my mood will recover very fast when there is any happy thing happens. So now, haha!! I'm in normal mood^_^

2 weeks holiday... But deduct the days of outgoing, actually can consider as one week holiday only... So, what am I going to do?? Hang gai gai with friends, family... ... and reactivate my facebook^^ Being scolded by many people already. Haha!!!

Left out some wishing before, make it now, sorry for late =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
10 Aug
JIA WEN
(my leng lui cousin sis)
&
12 Aug
SHI YEONG
(my leng lui friend)


Wish dreams come true ya!!!

4 comments:

JW Tay said...

ya..you should reactive your facebook. Pls add me wei.. XD

eeVON said...

On the way^^

JW Tay said...

LOL!! Thanks for the wishes although it's like abit late.
Thanks for praising me leh.
No much ppl said I'm leng lui..XD

JW Tay said...

And... Happy Birthday to YOU!! XD