CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 16 August 2009

Not officially mine, just have a touch^^

That day... Don't know when, in between my exam week la... Hehe!! Have a touch on a new Dell laptop. arlol... Really NICE! NICE!! and NICE!!! Dell Studio 15... wOw! The design really looks nicer than my dad's office one, Dell Inspiron 1420 @_@ Not bad if I get one^^ But upgrade my home desktop also ok for me already. Hehe!! So just dreaming enough =D
This laptop is actually owned by my uncle (last time take care of us one). So good, have a good laptop ^_^

This design is only the one that no need to pay additional $$

Button-less-, find and find... lol... The switch on button is at the side

NICE!! @_@

Another thing is car... new car-Viva Elite. Not officially mine but my brother^^ Also NICE!!! Nicer than the old design of Viva XD
His old car-Proton Iswara

Viva Elite

~HIS new car~
New manual car... I have to practice practice first, still not get used with the tide gear yet^^

0 comments: