CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 18 August 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF

Hehe^^ 19th ler... Today is my 19th birthday. Nothing special, just as normal.
But this year had celebration with friends. Haha!! Long time didn't cut cake, blow candle lol... In my memory one was last and last time when I was still studying in kindergarden.. haha!!
THANKS my secondary gang and college gang^^












My cake and present for this year^^ THANKS very much..YEA!!











One thing special for this year is, my birthday is at the same day according to both lunar(农历) and solar(阳历)calendar... Haha!! 八月十八日 and 六月廿八. Every 19 year will be like this for everyone, sometime also need to depends on the lunar calendar...

p/s: Happy^^

2 comments:

JW Tay said...

Means mine also the same?

eeVON said...

yup!!you can ask ask your mum^^
but for those jan or feb baby maybe not same..cause of the 闰年 last year...
hehe!!