CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Yesterday night at Bukit Rimau

Yeah!! Yesterday night, with college friends had our BBQ gathering at Bukit Rimau Club House (KS's housing area). 3 of us went there quite late. Haha!! Sorry for that, cause... (don't ask me^^). First time been there, quite smooth on the way, cause I have checked properly for the way. Well, Bee drove, and we reached at around 8pm, sorry for late... Well, again sorry, cause didn't help for anything, except eat, really sorry.

Suddenly, I was wonder don't know who ask me something, then everyone was singing happy birthday song. lol... Haha!! I also don't know what respond should I give. keke^^ But really thanks you all, don't know you all will celebrate with me too. Actually I'm not so used to have any celebration one, so many people, scary scary, somemore have some people I don't know one... keke.. OK! Then, I make a wish, blow cake, following sure being force to pull the candle by mouth de la..haha!! And then hor, don't know who again, change the candle on the cake to watermelon, really push by someone to the watermelon, those watermelon juice... blek... But better than the creamy cake a lot more la.. Haha!! I'm lucky^^ Can do facial with watermelon juice XD Then sim somewhere else to avoid the 'cream war'. But also got kena little... My face smell milky ler... Then don't know why the feeling a bit weird weird, no people want to eat the cake, finally I have to bring the whole cake back...@_@
THANKS for the present, THANKS for the cake, THANKS for the celebration...
I don't have everyone contact, so I'll THANKS everyone over here...

^^THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SMALL CELEBRATION YESTERDAY^^

0 comments: